Initiatives Toward Sustainability
Modular & Sustainable Driven DesignThe Creator Jacket: Timeless jackets that can adapt to your ever changing style.
Wear different styles with one jacket. This encourages less spending on multiple custom jackets, and gives you the freedom of choice. Whether it's time for a change tomorrow or sometime later, the Creator Jacket can adapt with a swap. One jacket with endless possibilities.
100% Recycled Plastic Art Panels
All Creator art panels are made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic waste. Our textiles are Global Recycled Standard Certified which ensures the content, supply chain and environmental practices.
Our washing process reduces water use by 80% compared to other traditional alternatives that prioritize lowering production costs over the environment.
Benefits of Enzyme Washing:
- Does Not Leave Stains/Residues: Eliminates additional washing cycles to remove these defects.
- Consistent Dye: Furthermore eliminates additional washing cycles and processes to correct color inconsistencies.
- Closed-Loop System: The enzymes are recycled several times before being replaced.
- Biodegradable: At the final stage of its lifecycle, the enzymes biodegrade and don't effect our water supply.
Classic Solid Colors: Not only do we love the clean look, but this choice correlates to more eco-friendly garment production. Garments that come with a “worn” or “vintage” look go through rigorous processing, extra washing, and harmful treatments such as sandblasting.
We believe the best vintage aesthetic comes from the subtle art of aging: by wearing-in your jacket yourself.
Carbon Neutral Shipping & Planting TreesTogether we can offset carbon emissions. Simply choose ShopPay at checkout and the Shopify Sustainability Fund will help plant trees at no cost to you. This year’s goal is to plant 4.6 million trees by 2022.
Ink-Infused Art PanelsWe grew tired of seeing cracking and peeling art from painted or screen printed jackets. That’s why we chose sublimation, a printing process where inks briefly turn into a gas state to infuse into the fabric before solidifying. Sublimation is permanent, vibrant and captures the art details with high precision.
Reducing the Use of Plastic Packaging
- Creator Jackets are packed in a 100% cotton reusable tote bag instead of plastic alternatives.
- Our shipping boxes are made from 100% recycled materials instead of plastic alternatives.
Our denim manufacturer is gold status WRAP certified: materials must be ethically sourced and have the lowest CO2 impact on the environment. With Gold being the highest status, our facility and processes strictly comply with all 12 Principles:
- Compliance with Laws and Workplace Regulations
- Prohibition of Forced Labor
- Prohibition of Child Labor
- Prohibition of Harassment or Abuse
- Compensation and Benefits
- Hours of Work
- Prohibition of Discrimination
- Health and Safety
- Freedom of Association & Collective Bargaining
- Customs Compliance
WRAP Status is maintained through annual in-person auditing.
Our products are ethically & sustainably manufactured in China.